Alcohol Gift Sets
Alcohol Gift Sets
Experience Ontario spirits & wine this holiday season at home with our featured Wonderkind bespoke gift sets.
Thoughtfully paired with handcrafted barware and flavours to savour & create your own at-home-cocktail.
Must be legal drinking age 19+. Ontario delivery only. Government issue ID required on delivery. Additional $15 delivery fee applied to shipping fees at check out. Wonderkind Inc. holds liquor delivery licence from The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario. (AGCO)
One of kind products may vary in design, colour, scent & flavour.
Please select a price range to view
- As seen in the 2020 Holiday issue of Food & Drink Magazine "Holiday Canadian Maple” Gift Set is now available. In partnership with Kinsip Distillery, Artech Studios and Coal & Canary.
- Products of Ontario & Manitoba
- Wonderkind signature keepsake chest. Handcrafted Maple Walnut (medium)
- Handcrafted barrel aged whisky, finished in barrels that have aged maple syrup. Aroma of fresh cut hay and apricots. Wood smoked maple syrup on the palate. Long dry finish of oak and Lapsang Souchong tea leaves. 375ml
- One of a kind, glass blown tumblers (pair). Made of up cycled glass with gold leaf, walnut leaf design.
- Kinsip bitters bring drops full of delicately balanced flavours to your home and allow you to create interesting, complex, and nuanced cocktails with ease. Add a drop or two of bitters to compliment the flavours in any drink. This House Handcrafted Bitters is our version of the classic Angostura. Citrus with a warm spices coming through. 100 ml.
- Holiday Candle. Inspired by chilly walks in your favourite chunky knit sweater while sipping on your pumpkin spice latté. This candle features notes of pumpkin, pecans, vanilla cake, and hints of spice. This candle is 8 oz and burns approx. 50 hours and features a crackling wooden wick.
- Full size artisan chocolate bar, holiday flavour. Produced by Canadian chocolatier. *Contains nuts/dairy
- Cocktail inspired recipe card included
- "The County" Products of Ontario, Manitoba & British Columbia.
- Wonderkind handcrafted maple wood keepsake tray.
- Produced in Prince Edward County by Kinsip Distillery. County Cassis is created using local black currants and aged Brandy. This delightful, dark spirit offers tart berry fruit and a silky, sweet finish. To be sipped on its own, mixed into a bubbly cocktail, or served with dessert. 375ml
- Gold bird tumbler set of 4. Each piece is glass blown using upcycled glass. 8 oz per glass.
- Linen towel with Home Sweet Home or Family, print by Canadian artist
- Soy "Don't be Chai " Candle. 8 oz candle with notes of spicy cinnamon, nutmeg, fresh green tea and topped with the sweet aroma of creamy soy milk. Burn time is approx. 50 hours.
- Maple Walnut Almond Macaroons.Soft, chewy macaroons made by Piccola Cucina including the highest quality ingredients. 136g
* Made in Canada. One-of-kind products may vary in colour/print/flavour based on availability.